Monday, July 10, 2017

Still on vacation

Well still resting and relaxing while on vacation. Unfortunately my son Aiden has been sick for the past 5 days. I will admit being slightly sick because if the time spent with the little guy. Today we ordered and watched the last episode of the fast a furious serious. He is getting a bit tired of being sick, and hopefully his health will return to normal shortly.

I have had many medical appointments during this vacation. On the plus side, it seems that my thyroid has returned to normal. Unfortunately I am not certain about the duration of history of ny thyroid as it does not seem that it was routinely checked previously. One of the appointments was with an Urological surgeon with the attitude that is is typically combination of factors that account for conditions within the body. So while the situation with my bladder are because of MS, it also possible the treating the prostate might help bring the condition a bit more under control. It has been only a week, but it does seem to have helped. Not saying the problem is completely resolved, but so far things seem to be more under control. Granted, I am still on vacation, so it will be interesting to see if returning back to work I remain as confident and comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment