Monday, July 24, 2017

Lessons about activated B2

A quick history, I was officially diagnosed with MS on Feb 14, 2007. As is common with most, there was a significant amount of time from the first symptoms to the actual understanding of the problem. So, there were 4,093 days from the initial diagnosis to when I started the protocol. Today is the 84th I have been on the protocol. The difference of the two needs to be kept in mind as I am hoping, wanting, to feel improvements from the protocol.

It is difficult to explain, but during the first 6 weeks it was possible to feel myself getting stronger, better, daily. At that time Michael told me about a different type of B2, one that was already activated. With this type of B2, it would not necessary for my body to convert the vitamin from inert to active. I was told to expect even more significant improvements as there is no real method to determine what percentage of the previous type was actually being convert and therefore used as part of the protocol. Michael also suggested that I decrease the amount of vitamin D by 30%, which I did. While I did not feel worse, or anything negative, I also felt a more substantial level of improvement previously. For this reason, after a couple of days I increased the amount of vitamin D by 20% to see if the decrease was the reason for difference. Above I mentioned the number of days that passed before I started the protocol, and while I did feel significant improvements initially, I kept trying to tell myself to be patient. After a month, I decided to revert to the previous type of B2, the one from Brazil. So once again I felt myself improving, getting better.

I just completed talking with Michael, where I explained my experience with the different types of vitamin B2. He has given me another type of activated B2, Swanson, to try, but until then I will continue taking the B2 from Brazil. He also recommended my taking PectaClear, but at over a hundred dollars a bottle and my being content with the results, I will hold off for the time being. I am slightly disappointed that the past month did not include the level of healing that I was hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment