Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Selecting the Dr.

While the information regarding the Coimbra Protocol all state the importance all state the importance of including an individual trained by Coimbra. The following link lists the current doctors: Doctors


Having a doctor that speaks English did limit the options, so I sent an email message to both Florida and Ireland asking if it would be possible to perform the protocol using Skype. This seemed logical as the results of the blood work are what is important, not actually physically seeing the physician. The time difference between myself and Miami made Dr. Cawley the logical choice. On top of that, how can one go wrong with the name Michael?


Do on March 15, 2017 had a Skype call with Dr. Cawley. I though the call would last between 5-10 minutes, even with the questions I had written down to ensure that they would not be forgotten. I was pleasantly surprised that we talked for nearly 30 minutes. I must admit that I found his bedside manner much more relaxing and comforting than I had expected, but that might be because he is an ND and not MD. In addition to assisting others with the protocol, he is a patient himself because of suffering from MS since the late 90's. While remaining very cautious and not offing unrealistic expectations, his reliving his own experience helped bring cautious hope to the situation. So I have submitted my blood work to be examined with tentative plans for another Skype meeting around the 21st of March.


Hearing his accounts of what he has experienced as well as seeing how he seems to be today brings hope. Trying to ensure that I am not giving myself false hope or unrealistic expectations, I do believe that being in the proper frame of mind not only helps, but is necessary. I do understand and appreciate that there are readers out there that are skeptical of this protocol. I do not mean to turn this into an overly religious discussion or anything, but it is my belief that God provided mankind with a limited amount of knowledge and it was his responsibility to discover what is unknown. It is possible that could be accomplished with science and medicine or maybe it is understanding how to properly utilize what nature provides. I have tried science and medicine for the past decade, and now will try the other option. Yes, I am trying to remain realistic and not get overly hopeful, but I must admit that I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment