Thursday, January 3, 2019

The holidays have passed one again...

Well Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's has come and gone. I cannot believe that 2019 is already upon us. Unfortunately, it was not as successful as I had hoped. I will try to remain positive about the protocol and the possibility of getting better in 2019. At the end of last year I published a collection of my walking video through the year, I should do the same shortly. Just not as inspired as it seems instead of showing improvement, feels that the videos show decline. This year I discontinued working with individual that I began the protocol with as I felt that he has lost his way. That was later confirmed as Dr. Coimbra himself removed his name from the list of trained and recommend medical professionals. So I continued without any outside assistance for awhile, but then discovered another medical professional that stated a willingness to help. Granted, this person was not formally trained by Coimbra, but seemed to be knowledgeable and sincerely interested. Unfortunately it later seemed that I was not a sufficient priority, so currently without any outside assistance once again. There are a couple of possibilities that seem promising and possible. There is a Dr. from Portugal that I have been exchanging messages with, unfortunately a face to face appointment is necessary to begin the protocol.  That is not impossible, but a bit tricky, so will have to wait and see if that will happen. In the meantime, I am trying to arrange having a medical professional guiding implementing the protocol. It has not yet happened, but trying to remain optimistic.

Waiting to see what 2019 will have in store, hopefully something positive....

No comments:

Post a Comment