Thursday, April 27, 2017

Some news, finally!!

It has been awhile since my last update, definitely far longer than I was anticipating after talking with Michael. So summarize the delay in two words: "Saudi Customs". The package from Michael was stuck in limbo for 8 days, Earlier this morning I was able to confirm that it has finally be received by customs, despite the fact that it arrived 8 days ago. I will skip talking about calling the Post office, selecting option #2 for English, only to have the operator on the other end respond with No English. This happened 13 times before I finally gave up. Please, explain why even have the option #2? Regardless, the package is now here, officially, and was told it usually takes 2 days to clear customs, followed by another 2 days to get from Jeddah to Dhahran. I will be generous, and give it 4-5 working days. So now I am hoping that by this time next week I will officially be following the protocol. I am very hopeful and excited, and of course relieved. although, I have not even started the treatment, and already I am worried about the next shipment of vitamins....

No comments:

Post a Comment