Friday, January 5, 2018

2017 in review

As I was researching the protocol I was able to find plenty of testimonials about how well someone was doing after being on the protocol, typically for years. Unfortunately, none of these included a depiction before starting, or updates showing improvements while one the protocol. providing this type of information was one of my main motivations for this blog. Giving some insight of the starting point and the journey, just the final outcome. Admittedly, I have not done a very good job sharing the bad ties, my difficulties. It has been brought to my attention that this doing more harm than good. People need to understand when they are having a bad day, a rough time, that they are not alone. That while it might not be desirable, the rough times are a typical, unavoidable, part of the protocol. That it is only temporary, that the final goal is still obtainable. 

So here are some of the videos I took during showing how I walked.. Some days are better than others. Once again, I am trying to stay positive, optimistic about 2018.

Before started the protocol

First month

The second month

The third month

Month Four

The next month

End of year

So there is a glimpse of 2017. Once again, trying to document the before and during of the protocol for others trying to learn more about the protocol. So here is hoping that next year the videos will include a little less of a limp, increase stability and a faster pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment